Re: serialization problem with tomcat with gcj

Hi Christophe,

	I suspect a bug in gcj's serialization implementation.  Would it be
possible for you to try and reproduce the bug with a stand-alone program
which serializes/deserializes the same data?  This might be easier to
debug.  If you can reproduce this, then I suggest filing a bug with the
`gccbug' program.

Thanks,

AG