Re: serialization problem with tomcat with gcj

On Sun, 2002-06-09 at 13:27, Christophe Roux wrote:
> After a new compilation with -fno-inline there is no difference.

Thanks for taking the time to try this.

> About your first mail, I have tested first with a simple
> ByteArrayOutputStream, in order to test the serialization before trying with
> tomcat.
> I hope you can help me.

So do I!  I'm in the middle of a two week vacation with my family in
Hawaii -- so I don't expect I'll be able to do much until I return at
the end of the week.  My suggestion is to report this bug on
java@gcc.gnu.org in the meanwhile.

Thanks,

AG