Re: serialization problem with tomcat with gcj

On Mon, 2002-06-17 at 09:18, Christophe Roux wrote:
> After a few investigation about my problem of serialization, I focused on
> InputStream on the second class side (M2).
> Do you know why in rhug the class
> org.apache.tomcat.service.connector.AJP12RequestAdapter is not given as
> source code?

If I recall correctly, it's because it depends on something that gcj
doesn't support.  I could be wrong though.  Does your test require it?

> What does it mean for an open-source software?
> I hope you can answer.

Now that I'm back from my holiday I'm going to make time to look into
this tonight.

A couple of other things...

 - please copy rhug-rhats@sources.redhat.com, because other people may
have insight or advice
 - I'll be on irc.openprojects.net's #gcj channel when I do this, if you
want to chat

AG

AG