rhug servlet in linux native compile

I am developing a communication software with gcj and rhug (tomcat).
I found that the byte code for my servlet is slower than with jdk.
So I ask, is it possible to use a natively linux compiled servlet instead of
byte code with tomcat-rhug?
I think gcj allows to have compiled code. Is it compatible with tomcat-rhug ?
If so, what is the step to do so?
Thanks
Christophe Roux