From: Anthony Green [mailto:green@redhat.com]
Sent: Tuesday, October 01, 2002 2:44 PM
To: Tom Karagianes
Cc: rhug-rhats@sources.redhat.com
Subject: Re: Bundle LocalStrings not found

On Tue, 2002-10-01 at 13:44, Tom Karagianes wrote:
> I keep running into the error listed below whenever I attempt to view one
of
> Tomcat's servlet examples. On investigation, LocalStrings is where it
> belongs (actually the various LocalStrings appear to be where they belong)
> so the error has me somewhat confused.

Just put the directory with LocalString.properties on your CLASSPATH
before running tomcat.  For me, this looks like:

$ CLASSPATH=/menlo/green/rhug/i/etc/tomcat/webapps/examples/WEB-INF/classes
tomcat

I'm pretty sure you shouldn't have to do this. :-)

Any help debugging this would be great.  Even a pointer to where tomcat
sets the classpath based on the webapps that are installed...

> (p.s. I think what you have done so far is remarkable.  Thanks a lot.)

Thanks!!

AG