versions of sub-projects custumised for gcj

I ave been usig RHUG for more than 6 monthes.
I downloaded RHUG 6 monthes ago, and after that I never downloaded it again.
There is a simple reason : RHUG evolves.
The Rhug that can be downloaded now uses versions of softwares more recent
than six monthes ago.
I delivered 2 versions of my software, WebMiel, during that period;
each time I did that, I said use it with GCJ and RHUG.
But is RHUG still compatible with my program as it uses more recent versions
of sub programs?
I don't know; so I would like to say :
with WebMiel2.2 use Rhug 10/10/2002 or
with WebMiel2.3 use Rhug 11/11/2002.
In fact, I am asking, is it possible to forzen different versions of Rhug in
order that users can choose the versions of what is in ?
Thanks
Christophe