Re: Eclipse java compiler

>>>>> "Anthony" == Anthony Green <green@redhat.com> writes:

Anthony> I tried building libgcj with this by simply running
Anthony> $ make JAVAC=ecj
Anthony> It found a few libgcj bugs, for which I'll submit patches.
Anthony> In the end it shaved 5 minutes off my libgcj.jar build (2m19s
Anthony> vs 7m20s).

Wow, cool.

Another thing to time is building Classpath with it, jikes, and gcj.
Classpath shouldn't have any of the bugs that libgcj does (at least,
jikes let it through last night...).

Tom