[naoko] Updated ant, and fun with yum

I just updated Naoko again with a new ant package which has a load of
optional tasks built; it now has every task that we are able to build.

The new tasks are antlr, cab, cccheckin, cccheckout, ccmcheckin,
ccmcheckintask, ccmcheckout, ccmcreatetask, ccmreconfigure,
ccuncheckout, ccupdate, csc, depend, echoproperties, icontract, ilasm,
jarlib-available, jarlib-display, jarlib-manifest, javacc, jjtree,
jlink, jpcoverage, jpcovmerge, jpcovreport, jspc, maudit, mimemail,
mmetrics, mparse, propertyfile, pvcs, renameext, replaceregexp, rpm,
serverdeploy, setproxy, soscheckin, soscheckout, sosget, soslabel,
stylebook, test, translate, vssadd, vsscheckin, vsscheckout, vsscp,
vsscreate, vssget, vsshistory, vsslabel, wljspc, wsdltodotnet, and
xmlvalidate.

I also yumified the repository, so you can get the packages with yum.
I have no idea how, though ;)

Naoko is a subset of the RHUG packages that have been repackaged for
eventual inclusion in Red Hat Linux, basically Ant, Tomcat, and their
dependencies.  The packages are built for Red Hat Linux 9 and are
available at http://people.redhat.com/gbenson/naoko/.

Gary

[ gbenson@redhat.com ][ GnuPG 85A8F78B ][ http://inauspicious.org/ ]