Re: LinuxDoc DTD on NT

Stephane Bortzmeyer <bortzmeyer@pasteur.fr>
At 12:57 2/02/00 +0100, you wrote:

>		....SNIPT....
>People who apologize should check facts before.

Generally i'd agree with you but this being cyberia it's not possible to
run round the class and play tiresome detective routines. We have to take
people's statements on trust else descend into bothersome paranoid
behaviour (not talking software here).
Given the circumstances i think it right that some of us felt compelled to
ummm condemn the alledged off-list responses of some to a new question-asker.
Perhaps it would be better if we responded to queries publicly rather than
by private email??
Those of us who've been subscribed for a while could perhaps get a sort of
FAQ together if we were to become irritated by lots of repititious newbie
type queries?
These are just off the cuff thoughts and in no way an attack on your good
self Stephane, ok?
Pax
pre

...to paraphrase Churchill, while representative  democracy may be
terrible, it's still the best system that large corporations can buy.
David Weinberger JOHO January 25, 2000