Re: SGML -> Palm Doc Format

allenb@inforocket.com said:
> I am looking to maintain a series of documentation that is currently
> in sgml format to de delivered in palm prc format or some palm format.

Well, I just got myself one of these thingies, so I've been thinking about
this myself. I think a good way is to use the HTML backend and convert it to
iSilo format from there (iSilo has hyperlinks), there is a Perl package to do
this (sitescooper, check PalmGear.com for a link). I wanted to try this myself
this weekend, but found out I left the AC adapter of my notebook at the office
so I am on rationed computer time :-)

--
Cees de Groot               http://www.cdegroot.com     <cg@cdegroot.com>
                            http://www.sgmltools.org   <cg@sgmltools.org>