Re: suggestion for sgmltools v1

Hi. Thank you for you advices, Adam and Cees.

  at Mon, 03 Apr 2000 04:51:37 -0700,
 cg@cdegroot.com (Cees de Groot) writes:

> Funny, I told Taketoshi just so before I went to the US :-).
>
> adam@onshore.com said:
> > I suggest we make another source module on the sourceforge site for
> > sgmltools v.1.x maintenance, which seems to be useful to a lot of
> > people.  Moreover, I suggest that Taketoshi Sano <kgh12351@nifty.ne.jp>
> >  be made the administrator and leader for that fork.

Currently I am too busy to work on creating new branch, but I hope
that I can start it in May. When I finish to convert the current v1
into new linuxdoc-tools branch, I will announce it on this and ldp-discuss list.

--
  Taketoshi Sano: <sano@debian.org>,<sano@debian.or.jp>,<kgh12351@nifty.ne.jp>