Re: variables in scopes

Hi -

> [...] But aren't there really three classes of identifiers? [...]
> 3. Identifiers that have been imported from a tapset.  These have
> names like... what?
> [...]

That depends on which kind of tapset you are talking about.  I refer
to the taxonomy I posted.  A script-library type tapset thing would
use variable names in the basic script-side namespace, because that is
what those tapset pieces are: scripts.  A translator-modification type
tapset could impose whatever naming conventions it prefers, since it
could hook into the name resolution logic within the translator.