Runtime/transport changes checked in

Hi,

I just checked in a bunch of changes to the runtime/transport.  Here
are the highlights:

- transport selection and configuration (e.g. buffer sizes) are now
  initiated by the probe over the control channel rather than from the
  stpd command-line.  I also removed all stpd options other than -p and
  -q.  The probe stp scripts have been updated accordingly.

- added a sequence counter used for sorting the per-cpu output files.

- the per-cpu output files are now merged and sorted to produce the
  final output when using non-streaming mode i.e relayfs.  By default,
  the output goes both to stdout and to a file ("probe.out").  If -q is
  specified on the stpd command-line, it goes only to the file, if -p,
  only to stdout.  Note that with non-streaming mode, there's now no
  probe output until the probe completes, and the per-cpu files are
  considered temporary and are deleted when the probe completes and the
  output has been written.  Also, at the moment, -p and -q don't do
  anything in streaming i.e. netlink transport mode - the output goes
  only to stdout.  Note that to have a probe to run in non-streaming
  mode, you need to comment out the STP_NETLINK_ONLY define at the top
  of the probe and recompile.

- Various other changes, including some fixes to the exit processing.
  I was having trouble unloading the module if the daemon died and vice
  versa.  The current code fixes that, but it's come to look like a bad
  hack and should be fixed.

TODO:

- the per-cpu sorting is currently being done by the system sort.  We
  probably don't want that dependency, so need to replace it with our
  own merging/sorting code.

- make streaming mode match non-streaming mode wrt output and
  command-line options.

- probably want different output file names for each probe
  e.g. shellsnoop.out, etc.

- look at abovementioned exit code.