Re: runtime control.c

Hi -

hunt wrote:

> [...]  Tom wrote it, so he's the expert.  Basically it allows
> multiple systemtap probes to share a netlink channel.  [...]
> However, the transport module seems to work well.

That's probably OK.  At some point we'll get to review design
decisions, but that's not urgent.

> What don't you find convenient about it?

For one thing, the translator/driver will have to compile multiple
kernel modules, not just the probe itself.  If relayfs fails to make
it into the base kernel rpm, the total would be three.  One is better.