Re: Hitachi djprobe mechanism

Mathieu Desnoyers wrote:
> Here is what I've found :
> http://www.linuxshowcase.org/2000/2000papers/papers/moore/moore_html/
>
> Yes, it seems like the right way to do it : making the final code change an
> atomic operation.

Well actually I'm not looking for Richard's papers, I've seen those before :)
Rather, I'm looking for where these projects are currently hosted.

Note that I'm not looking at taking the entire thing (there is quite a
bit of history of debates around all those components and I really wish
to concentrate at the single issue that's at hand: markers.)

Karim
--
Author, Speaker, Developer, Consultant
Pushing Embedded and Real-Time Linux Systems Beyond the Limits