Re: Interested in contributing.

Hello,

>Certainly, there is a range.  Are you interested in writing low-level
>code?  Mid-level script libraries?  High-level demonstration scripts?

        We are primarily interested in kernel level programming.

>Are you familiar with any specific kernel subsystem that could benefit
>from systemtap instrumentation?

   Actually,we have studied the kernel internals
and written device drivers but, we do not have much significant experience
of kernel programming.So i cannot answer this question very well.

   [Very vague idea]Can we combine SystemTap and networking ?
Something like remote SystemTapping ? Dont know if this is
required and possible.

TIA.

Sincere regards,
Pranav.J.Peshwe

"Do not ask for an easier life.......ask to be a stronger person"