Re: support for install

Oups... I found by myself... sorry for the mail pollution!

The answer was that the "make install" in my kernel only installs the
vmlinuz image in /boot, where systemtap needs the vmlinux one (no gzip
compression). Hope this will help someone else.

Maybe a future systemtap release can include support for compressed
image files?

Best regards,
Seb.

--