Forw: [ian@airs.com: Switch over to new sourceware hardware]

Hi -

We will have a CVS/etc. server outage this weekend.

- FChE
--- Begin Message ---
We currently plan to switch over to the new hardware this weekend,
Saturday, October 1.  This will of course mean some down time while we
turn off the services on the old system, finish moving the data to the
new system, and turn on the new system.

With luck this won't take more than a few hours to complete.  More
realistically, gcc.gnu.org/sourceware.org may be unavailable much of
the weekend, although of course we will work to minimize downtime.

Project maintainers, please tell your contributors to expect this.

I or somebody will send out another e-mail message if plans change.

Thanks for your support.

Ian