module function probe

Hi,
	I wrote one module named probed.ko after compiled, and the other
is kprobe module named probing.ko which is to probe some function
defined in probed.ko module.
	And then I executed the follow command so that some function can
be probed.
		#insmod probed.ko
		#insmod probing.ko
But when I undelete module in such order kernel will crash
		#rmmod probed.ko		(system is ok)
		#rmmod probing.ko		(system will crash)
The reason is that when unregister kprobe it will restore original
instruction, but when probed module exits, its instruction address space
is freed, so when restore original instruction it will crash.

Regards
Bibo,mao