bug encouragement

Hi -

I just wanted to mention that, rather than be disappointed by the
number of crashy bugs we've encountered recently, I'm pleased that
we're starting to test aggressively enough to evoke them.  I'm sure we
have a long way to go to find more and fix them all, but at least the
process is showing proof of progress.  Thank you.