Test result of systemtap-20060107

	The recently snapshot can run well in my IA64 box by make check
command. But when I run some test cases, there are information abnormal.
About running script buildok/five.stp in SMP enviroment, times of
"arrival" information is larger than that of "departure" log
information, and after long time, there is occasionally "departure"
information.
	And when this script exits, there will be such information like
this:
		WARNING: Number of errors: 0, skipped probes: 36211
In my EM64T smp machine, there is also this phenomenon.

Regards
Bibo,mao