Re: Urgent Help!

Kevin Jia wrote:
I'm a systemtap beginner, so I need more source code of test and the
manual of systemtap instruction. You can send me some or tell me the
website. Thank you very much!

Sorry there isn't a nice document document on the website describing how to build/run tests. There are runtime tests that can be checked out with:

cvs -d :pserver:anoncvs@sources.redhat.com:/cvs/systemtap login
{enter "anoncvs" as the password}
cvs -d :pserver:anoncvs@sources.redhat.com:/cvs/systemtap co tests

There are a number of tests in the subdirectories of tests/testsuite. Just do a "find -path "*.stp" and you will see them. The tests are run with "runtest --tool=systemtap" in the tests/testsuite directory.

There is a script, tests/tools/stap_testing, that automatically pulls down the current cvs snapshots and build things in your home directory. It expects to have the source code for elfutils-0.119 around in rh-rpm/BUILD. It should give you some insight on how to run and build things. However, you might want to stick to using the already built SystemTap RPMs available for Fedora Core.

-Will