get the mapping of <key, syscallname>

Hi,
  One of my tapsets will log the syscall name got from
CONTEXT->probe_point. But string printing is costly so I want to log
the key of syscall name, and later the post-processing app in user
space will figure out the syscall name represented by corresponding keys.
  But this requires to generate a mapping of pairs of <key,
syscallname> at probe begin. The CONTEXT->probe_point is stored in
dwarf_kprobe_probe_??_location_names, so I can use the address of each
syscall name as the key and in the probe handler I can simply log the
pointer instead of a string. But since there are many probe points
defined beside syscall in my tapsets, I can't figure out which
dwarf_kprobe_probe_.._location_names variable the syscall name is stored.
  Do you have any ideas about this? Thanks.