Who's the leader here?

Hi all,

I'm new here.  I'm the current (rather lazy) maintainer of KFT,
and I'm interested in learning as much as I can about SystemTap.
I'm planning on coming to the BOF at OLS, but I'd like to get more
information before then.  Specifically, there was a BOF at the Embedded Linux
Conference last month, where representatives from the KFT, LTTng
and LKST tracing systems got together.

A description of that BOF is on the following page:
http://tree.celinuxforum.org/CelfPubWiki/TracingCollaborationProject

We'd really like to collaborate, if possible, to reinforce
our efforts and avoid duplicate work.

In the short term, I'd like to ask someone for detailed information
about the operation of SystemTap.  I could send a list of questions
I've been working on, or talk to someone by phone if that's OK.
Who would be the best person to talk to?

Thanks and regards,
 -- Tim

Tim Bird
Senior Staff Engineer, Sony Electronics