IBM - Jim, hien, Ryan, Henry, Ananth, Prasanna, Vara
Hitachi - Satoshi

Bugzilla-

#2667 Kernel panic occur when kprobing callq instruction on x86_64
Satoshi goes ahead posting the patch on LKML, also consider a test case
for it.

#2637 skipped probes in FC6
Prasanna posted a patch to remove nmissed count, but this is not really
fixing the issue. Anil had indicated that he looks into this issue with
Martin last week. Jim will follow up with Anil.

#2185 Support reentrance from post handler on x86_64
The problem is the kernel stack is exhausted in the case of kprobes
re-entering. We should check the stack before we allow re-entering
probes (skip probes) until stack becomes more available. We should check
with Anil for the status of this bug, he worked on this bug earlier.