박길준 wrote:
> Hi, all
>
> I writes hello.stp file, shown below
>
> probe begin
> {
> 	print("hello\n")
>
> 	exit()
> }
>
> And I run this stp file ( # stap -v -k hello.stp)
>
> But, stap generates the error that it complains "Invalid module format".
>
> what is the problem?
>
> Thanks advanced...

Hi,

There isn't enough information here to figure out what is going on.
Could you give more context about the system environment?
What architecture is this on?
What distribution of software is being used?
What versions of systemtap, kernel, and gcc are being used?
Are there any messages at the end of /var/log/messages related to the
attempted load of the module?
You might use "-vv" to get more details on how the instrumentation is
being built for the kernel.

-Will