systemtapgui dashboard

We have recently started creating the dashboard for the systemtapgui. For this perspective, we are going to provide a number of useful scripts that the user can run to get information about the kernel. The goal is that by providing scripts for the user, anyone can start using systemtap without learning the scripting language. If you have any scripts that you have already written that you think would be good to include please send them to me.

--
Thanks,
Ryan Morse