Re: Kernel hang with latest snapshot

Frank Ch. Eigler wrote:
David Smith <dsmith@redhat.com> writes:

[...]  I'm not sure I care for this.  I'd much prefer a configure
option (something like "--enable-mysql") that explicitly enabled the
mysql support.  [...]

The bigger problem was that the autoconf detection code for mysql client code was itself buggy. When I disabled it yesterday, I left a comment in its place to specify the problem. If it works properly, I have no problem leaving it to automatically adapt, and not use an explicit --enable flag. (Same thing with libpfm.)

- FChE

I've checked into CVS the updated the checking codes for mysqlclient. Now if you install mysql, mysql-devel rpm packages, lket-b2a should be able to compile with mysql support, or else it will skip the mysql support and give a warning.

- Guanglei