Anyone tried SystemTap on the Cell BE?

I've been using SystemTap for a while now on some standard Fedora machines but am starting some new work on some Cell Broadband Engine machines and was wondering if anyone has anything to report about SystemTap and kprobes on this processor. As I gather I'll need to use a kernel.org kernel patched with Cell-specific bits that haven't yet found their way into the main-line kernel yet. So that means no nice yumming of the debuginfo package.

Surely with the companies involved in SystemTap there would have been some effort in this direction by now on the Cell. I'm curious if anyone's found some particularly fun probe points or problems getting it to work.

Thanks!

--
-- Nathan
Correspondence