failed to probe do_mmap2 on ppc64

Hi,

Although gcc won't generate location info for some arguments(in fact, most of them) of inlined function, I found that gcc won't even generate the location info for some inlined functions themselves. do_mmap2 is one example. stap -e 'probe kernel.inline("do_mmap2") {}" will fail complaining unable to find do_mmap2.

using eu-readelf and found gcc doesn't say anything about the location info of do_mmap2:

 [ 4ef9a]    subprogram
             sibling              [ 4f015]
             name                 "do_mmap2"
             decl_file            1
             decl_line            161
             prototyped
             type                 [ 48038]
             inline               declared_inlined (3)
 [ 4f093]      inlined_subroutine
               abstract_origin      [ 4ef9a]
               ranges               range list [  2440]
               call_file            0
               call_line            0

I looked at gcc bug 23551 yet to find it's still far away to get such bugs of inlined functions to be fixed.

- Guanglei