Re: Kprobes Support for ARM arch

> > The attached patch addresses the branch instructions
> > check for ARM kprobes last week release and avoids
> > unexpected crash when probe is placed for branch
> > type instructions. If any one finds issues, please let
> > me know.
> >
> > Regards
> > Madhvesh

I would be a good defensive check to include bxj in the first switch
case. The goto's can also be replaces with returns in case you only
intend to do a 'return ret' in the 'kprobe_out' label.

- Abhishek Sagar

A cpl of typos there :-\

...I wanted to add that if you plan to further the switch-case blocks
for more instructions like msr, cps etc., and do more with in the
kprobe_out label, then keeping the goto's seem fine. For more
instructions to add to your switch cases, kindly refer to the patch
sent by Quentin earlier on this thread. If you have some more
instructions to add that we might have missed in that patch, please
let us know.

Thanks & Regards
Abhishek Sagar