staprun segmentation fault with module `fglrx' in use

Hi all,

I'm using a ATI graphics card, therefore I chose to use the driver
`fglrx' provided by ATI.
But then, I got `segmentation fault' error when I tried to use the
staprun command.
After I removed the module `fglrx', it didn't show the seg fault. And
it didn't show the "hello world"
either. :-(

I'd like to know that if anyone has the same problem?

Here's the script file.
ThinkPad ~ # cat helloworld.stp
probe begin
{