Re: SystemTap questions: user/kernel communication & pass compiilation options to module build

Dave Nomura <dcnltc@us.ibm.com> writes:

> [...]  Perhaps the most reliable and easiest way of ensuring
> compatibilty is to #include of the embedded C source code as you
> suggested earlier.  Is there a way to pass an -I<path> option to the
> module builder?  [...]

Consider either using full-path includes
    %{ #include "/my/custom/file.c" %}
or literally copying the C/H code into embedded-C blocks.

Your usage scenario seems too unusual to justify first-class support
in the translator.  OTOH it'd be only a few lines of code.  Patches
welcome. :-)