Hooking into systemtaps relay chanell

Is there anyway for a probe handler to be passed pointer to the relay channel that systemtap is using to pass its data?

I have a bit of code that is written as part of a tap set, but is not run as part of a probe. I would like that code to write data into systemtap's relay channel. So, I need to find the address of the channel at run time. Is this possible?

--
David Wilder
IBM Linux Technology Center