Re: another war story script

Interesting... I haven't paid much attention to timer.profile, but now see how it can be useful.

I'm probably missing something, but isn't this script essentially doing the same thing as the time accounting done via utime and stime in task_struct? Does it account for time that isn't reflected in utime and stime?

Mike

Frank Ch. Eigler wrote:
Hi -

http://sources.redhat.com/systemtap/wiki/WSthreadCPUshare