Re: systemtap-gui progress?

Well,

I was looking for a new version. So the first step for me would be to
get the latest version working on my system.

Am I correct to assume that the latest version is at the sourceforge
subversion repository (viewcvs url
http://stapgui.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/stapgui/ )? Last change was
8 weeks ago it seems.

Or is there a 'latest build' version available somewhere?

Any ideas on when the next official release is planned? What needs to
be done until it's ready?

Best regards,

Jeroen Janssen

On 5/21/07, Vara Prasad <prasadav@us.ibm.com> wrote:
Jeroen Janssen wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I was wondering if anyone knows if the systemtap-gui is still under
> development? (The last release was in September 2006)
>
> Best regards,
>
> Jeroen Janssen

Yes, it is very much under development. We are in the process of
advancing the current bits to work with latest Eclipse. Do you have any
specific question about the GUI or do you have some patches to
contribute, in other words is there something specific you need help with?

bye,
Vara Prasad