Re: systemtap ARM port status

On Mon, Jun 04, 2007 at 04:09:28PM -0400, Anderson Lizardo wrote:
On 6/1/07, Quentin Barnes <qbarnes@urbana.css.mot.com> wrote:
Sounds like you've got both a bad patch and a misconfigured GCC
compiler.

The compiler was the binary distribution from CodeSourcery. It seems all reported errors were from corrupted patches. We're now testing the latest 20070602 systemtap snapshot which seems to include ARM support (from what I've read on its Changelog).

I just checked my current work against the 20070602 snapshot. The stuff I had given Martin is all there, just the very latest fixes are missing that's come up in the last week. They are all trivial except for the changes to runtime/loc2c-runtime.h. Make sure you pick up my patch to runtime/loc2c-runtime.h that I mailed out on June 2. I'll be sending out a patch summarizing the latest changes against 20070602 for ARM later tonight or tomorrow.

Note that you can't run the testsuite on ARM yet even with the
latest changes.  I'll have a patch set for those files probably
tomorrow after I can run the testsuite through once on the new
release.

Thanks for your help! Regards,
--
Anderson Lizardo
Open Source Mobile Research Center - OSMRC

Quentin