relay channel question

I am trying to write binary output to the relay channel and am wondering how to write a 32-bit integer? _stp_print_binary only seems to deal with 64 bit ints.

How does systemtap separate the relay channel output on a per-cpu basis? Does it just use the currently active CPU that is making the write request and put its output in the relay buffer for that CPU? Is there any way to write to a CPU specific relay buffer? I think I will need this to write header information for each CPU but there would only be one active CPU that is doing all of these writes.

--
Dave Nomura
LTC Linux Power Toolchain