Re: Online documentation and version differences

Mike Mason wrote:
> One week ago I posted this concern regarding the accuracy of the language
> reference and have received no responses so far.  Did it not make it to the
> list?  I'd like others opinions on how to keep the language reference
> accurate for multiple versions.

It does sound reasonable to package the reference into the RPM, just as
we do for the man pages.  Something like /usr/share/systemtap/doc/ would
be fine.

For online docs, we could keep an archive for released versions as many
other projects do.  We may need to get more formal about what a released
version means though...

Josh