Re: [RFC Patch 2/2] Enhancements to vfs.stp

On Wed, May 28, 2008 at 12:12:29PM -0400, Frank Ch. Eigler wrote:
> "K.Prasad" <prasad@linux.vnet.ibm.com> writes:
>
> > This patch provides enhancements to probe several significant VFS subsystem related
> > functions apart from providing additional worker C routines.
> > [...]
>
> Looks good to me.  Please make sure that the test suite attempts to
> probe all aliases (perhaps even with "stap -u" if possible), and also
> attempts to compile all embedded-c routines.
>
> - FChE

I've created a script that probes and prints all functions defined as a
part of the tapset. A successfull compilation of the script indicates to
us that the function, names and the parameters used in the tapset are
intact (I've covered almost all tapset variables created).

Similarly there are a couple of minor changes that were required in
vfs.stp which were uncovered while running the above-mentioned script.

Let me know your comments on the same.

Thanks,
K.Prasad