Re: Release announcement suggestions for 0.7

Mark Wielaard wrote:
Hi,

Hi Mark,

Nice job,

= Systemtap examples changes

- examples are now stored in testsuite/systemtap.examples.

Possibly the wrong place for this discussion, and not against the release notes, but why is this the location for the examples? I know this is a nitpick. While it's neat that the examples are run during the testing cycle, does not really mean they have to live in the testsuite? As a new user, the first place I look for a grounding and a tutorial are examples, and I find testsuite/examples a little non-intuitive.

Other than that little bit, looks cool. I found 6470 being fixed a big help in hacking up scripts.

Regards

Phil