Problem Opening a FILE

I am a intern at Intel Corporation, looking for some help in system Tap,
new with technology.
I am using System Tap for probing kernel function so that I can know
more about packet that are send over network. For this I need to open a
File so that I can save all raw data as I probe in the kernel (that's
why can't use -O FILE option). I want to save this data when I am
probing in the function, continuously.

So I am using embedded c code to open a file, but some how its not
allowing me. Can anyone tell how to open a file in System tap, and which
files tot include.

I using FILE *fp = NULL, to make file pointer, but its not allowing to
me do it.

Or any other alternative way to save all the data.

Please, I am new to System tap.

Regards
Khushboo Goel