Documentation for the syscall tapsets?

So I've been starting to play around with systemtap, and I started by
downloading the "disktop.stp" script.  This displayed some interesting
data, including the fact that khelper/modprobe was getting run
frequently:

Tue Jul  8 18:03:53 2008 , Average:  10Kb/sec, Read:      51Kb, Write:      0Kb

     UID      PID     PPID                       CMD   DEVICE    T        BYTES
       0      860      859                  modprobe     dm-0    R        14722
       0      862      861                  modprobe     dm-0    R        14722
       0      864      863                  modprobe     dm-0    R        14722
   15806     8234        1           multiload-apple     dm-0    R         7230
       0      860      859                   khelper     dm-0    R          499
       0      862      861                   khelper     dm-0    R          499
       0      864      863                   khelper     dm-0    R          499

This caused me to be curious, and so I wanted to write a script that
would trap the execve system call, and print the arguments to
khelper/modprobe, so I could see what was going on.

I eventually did it via this simple script:

probe syscall.execve {
      printf("%s\n", argstr);
}

But the only way I came up with it was by "cheating", and looking at the
tapset sources for syscall.stp in order to find out what magical
variables were set by the syscall.execve probe.  Once I knew the answer,
I then started trying to go back to see where I had missed finding the
right answer in the documentation ---- and as far as I can tell, there
is no documentation for all/most of the systemcall probes --- what few
of them there are in man stapprobes and man stapprobes.*, but there is
nothing to define the probes for syscall, other than to "Read The
Source, Luke.

Am I missing something?

						- Ted