Re: git commits to Systemtap

Theodore Tso wrote:

In any case, you do need to have an account on sources.redhat.com
before the ssh:// URL will work. Assuming that you have an account
already, you can also just edit your .git/config file to add the
following lines:
I applied for git write access and attached an id_rsa.pub key file. I never received any mail that said that git access was granted, but when I inquired Frank sent some mail that said it had been granted almost immediately.

I just tried:
vervainp2.rchland.ibm.com% git clone ssh://sources.redhat.com/git/systemtap.git git-ssh
Initialize git-ssh/.git
Initialized empty Git repository in /home/dcn/systemtap/git-ssh/.git/
Permission denied (publickey,gssapi-with-mic).

Since the my username on the local machine is different than the username I requested on the git-write-access web page I am guessing that that is the problem. Is there some way to specify the redhat username in my .git/config file?