Regular git master HEAD testing

Hi,

I'm a member of Red Hat tools QA team. I've set up a regular testing
script which, once a day, will fetch a HEAD of master git branch, build
it, and run the testsuite, submitting logs to dejazilla. In the case of
build failure, it will send an email to this list. Here are some
details:

1) The distro where all this happen is currently RHEL5.2. I will try to
add Fedora too in the future.
2) Architectures being tested are i686,ia64,s390x,powerpc64,x86_64
3) There are no special configure options, except for bundled elfutils,
for which the source will be always the most recent fetched from
elfutils upstream. Currently it is 0.137.
4) The build failure mails are currently directed at me, not this list,
because I'm gonna test this a bit more before I let some script spam
some mailing list.

I hope this can be useful for you, please let me know, if you find it
needless, or things you would like or do not like.

Some first runs are already at dejazilla, and I've noticed quite a high
number of 'UNTESTED' in my results (cca 230), in comparison to other
results already there (cca 20). What can be the reason, and what should
I do to make these testcases working?

Thanks,

Petr