Re: Start of Systemtap Tapset Reference manual

On Wed, Nov 19, 2008 at 4:43 AM, Randy Dunlap <randy.dunlap@oracle.com> wrote:
> William Cohen wrote:
>> Peter Teoh wrote:
>> ! TeX capacity exceeded, sorry [hash size=60000].
>> \FlowObjectSetup ...x \csname x@\Label \endcsname
>>                                                   \@madelink \else
>> \bgroup \...
>> l.342013 {9\p@}}
>>                 0\endSeq{}\endNode{} for success, <\/ \Node%
>> !  ==> Fatal error occurred, no output PDF file produced!
>> Transcript written on kernel-api.log.
>> make[1]: *** [Documentation/DocBook/kernel-api.pdf] Error 9
>>

>> Looks like I might be running into the internal limits. Are there
>> workaround for that?

Just for the record, not sure whoever can solve the problem, mine is
FC9 too.   "make pdfdocs" on linus git tree (v2.6.28-rc5), I was able
to proceed till a certain extent, but after that some errors occurred.

And it does not have the "hash size=60000" signature that you have.
As shown in the attached file "make_pdfdocs_bug".

Question is - if it were successful the first few round, then any
subsequent bugs/errors has a high likelihood, though not completely,
of errors on our side, not the toolkit itself?

Similar behavior too for my FC7 - make_pdcdocs_bug_fc7.   Both always
errored at kernel_hacking.pdf.   Clues?

--
Regards,
Peter Teoh