Re: Start of Systemtap Tapset Reference manual

Mark Wielaard wrote:

Just a quick note on how it looks. I like the output. It is imho nicer
(less verbose) than the previous versions based on publican. The only
thing that would need some tweaking is the synopsis in the pdf version
it comes after the name with a lot of extra whitespace (but not the word
synopsis). In both the pdf and the html version functions are formatted
somewhat oddly with the closing bracket on their own line.

The man pages are at:

http://people.redhat.com/wcohen/systemtap-doc/SystemTap_Tapset_Reference/

It might be a bit much to have a man page for each probe and function. Is there a way to group them in sets based on tapset filename or the chapter names for example?

Cheers,

Mark

Hi Mark,

Thanks for the feedback. I noticed the closing parenthesis oddity also and I have modified the output of SystemTap function synopis to be a bit more compact.

I found man pages for each function and probe a bit much. I am not sure if there is a way to get xmlto to group them together.

-Will