Re: error inserting module while running sleeptime.stp on maemo platform

Hi,

On Fri, Nov 28, 2008 at 10:03 AM, Ananth N Mavinakayanahalli
<ananth@in.ibm.com> wrote:

> - Does your kernel have CONFIG_RELAY set?
> - Doesn't maemo use an ARM processor? If so, I am not sure if kprobes are
> available for 2.6.21 for ARM. You may need to use a newer kernel.
> - And make sure to build with DEBUG_INFO set.

I enabled CONFIG_RELAY, CONFIG_DEBUG_FS, CONFIG_DEBUG_INFO,
CONFIG_KPROBES options.

I used systemtap wiki page
http://sourceware.org/systemtap/wiki/SystemtapMaemoBenchmark
there is a patch there which adds kprobes to the kernel.

I also successfully ran some tests from systemtap testsuite.

Thanks,
  Dmitry Malichenko