pr6925

I've pushed two new git branches.

pr7063 branch uses SYSTEMTAP_STAPRUN and SYSTEMTAP_STAPIO environment variables

Neither these nor the other environment variables affecting stap are
documented in the man pages, as far as I noticed.  Someone should do that.

pr6925 branch forks from pr7063, it adds a run-stap script in the build
directory.  configure; make; .../run-stap -e 'xxx' works out of the box.
The script uses sudo.

I hope you all will take it away from here, merge the branches or fix it up
or do it differently.  And take the new snarky complaint out of configure.

Thanks,
Roland