kernel hacker likes it

Wrt PR6925, I've never been happy, but I now get what I expected out of the
box.  With the current tree, I'm able to build systemtap on my workstation
and build my kernel on my workstation, boot my kernel on my test machine,
and log in there where it has r/o NFS access back to the workstation (this
is how I normally do my kernel work), and then use:
	 ~/build/systemtap/run-stap -r ~/build/linux-2.6/ -e 'probe ...'
and it works great!  This makes systemtap useful to me in the context I'm
comfortable with, enough that I'll use it in my daily kernel debugging for
common things that I've been doing with add-printk+recompile+reboot cycles
before.  Kudos!

Thanks,
Roland